Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: okie dokie im outta here for now....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    time to go....

    dust
    vacuum
    mop
    wipe the kitchen shiney
    and clean the bathrooms


    for

    <font size=50>POKER NIGHT!!!!</font size>


    That's right. I will head down to my private entrance scrapbook room and Mark and 4 of his buddies will be drinking beer and playing poker. I hope he wins...I could use some new shoes [img]wink.gif[/img]

    After they leave....repeat verse one


    dust
    vacuum
    mop
    wipe the kitchen shiney
    and clean the bathrooms


    <marquee>men are messy</marquee>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eye ...iz.... outtie [img]wink.gif[/img]

    peace-

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you get your scrapbook room all finished?
    I wanna see!

    And yes! Men are messy! Try living with 3 of
    the male species! ACK!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol... yes they are, chloe... especially when they are eating and drinking... hmm, and breathing... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats why I prefer my dog [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •